3rd International Conference on Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Financing will be organized in Hybrid Mode, 20-22 Dec. 2021 Lyon.
The DIF-2021, organized by the INSEEC Business School (FR), John Molson School of Business, (Concordia University, CA), University of Jilin (CN) in collaboration with AIMS and AEI, will be an excellent networking opportunity for academics, doctoral students and practitioners to present new research results, and discuss current and challenging issues in their disciplines.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. David B. Audretsch, Indiana University
Interested contributors should submit preferably full papers in PDF files (in English or French), but extended abstracts (1,000 to 1,500 words) may also be considered if they show considerable promise, no later than October 10, 2021 through the conference website.
Please visit our website for detailed information: https://dif2021.sciencesconf.org/
Associated journals for special issues:
– International Journal of Information Management (SSCI & Scopus, Fnege cat. 2)
– Journal of Business Research (SSCI & Scopus, Fnege cat. 2)
– Management international / International Management / Gestiòn Internacional (Fnege cat. 2)
– Critical perspectives on Accounting (SSCI & Scopus, Fnege cat. 2)
– Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (SSCI & Scopus, Fnege cat. 3)
– Gestion 2000 (Scopus, Fnege cat. 4)
– International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (Scopus, Fnege cat. 4)
– Scientific Papers of the University of Pardubice – Series D (Scopus)
– French Journal For Media Research (ISSN : 2264-4733)