REF. BS04-ENT: Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Entrepreneurship (Research Focused)
Audencia Business School invites applications for a new Entrepreneurship opening with pedagogical orientation.
Audencia Business School holds Triple AACSB EQUIS and AMBA accreditation and is one of the leading European and French business schools. Audencia offers a wide range of programmes, including BBA, Masters/MSc, MBA, Doctorate and Executive Education Programmes and employs 137 core faculty members from 29 countries.
Entrepreneurship at Audencia:
A core team of permanent professors (entrepreneurship, family entrepreneurship, business models, growth, gender, entrepreneurial finance, corporate entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship-as-practice), 2 International Affiliated Faculty and a team of adjunct lecturers trained to our pedagogy;
3 Research Chairs: Family Entrepreneurship and Society, Finance for Innovation and Entrepreneurship for a Sustained Growth
A center to supporting entrepreneurship for all our communities (students, Alumni, employees, companies, local ecosystem) including pre-incubator, incubator, student association to support entrepreneurial initiatives, and intrapreneurship experimental lab in Audencia
Entrepreneurship as a core discipline in all teaching programmes including a specialized bachelor’s and master’s degree.
The candidate for the position must:
- Hold a PhD in Entrepreneurship or related area
- Have an international (for Full Professor), established (for Associate level) or promising (for Assistant level) record of high impact research publications in the field of entrepreneurship,
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills at graduate, post-graduate and executive education levels.
- Be able to teach in English language (French is a plus).
- Be great team players.
- Be interested in collaborating with colleagues and applying for external funding
- For higher-level applications: Play an active part in International Academic Networks related to Entrepreneurship.
The successful candidate will join Audencia’s Entrepreneurship Group, under the Business and Society Department. We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise in Entrepreneurship and particularly strategic entrepreneurship. Furthermore, we will be keen to see scholars with focus on family entrepreneurship, succession, family governance, entrepreneurship as practice, but will also encourage academics with track record of publications in other entrepreneurship disciplines to apply.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Designing, managing, and delivering courses in graduate, postgraduate, executive and research programmes in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Managing or co-managing programmes in Grande Ecole as part of Bachelor and Major in Entrepreneurship
- Carrying out and publishing high-quality research in international academic journals and practitioner printed or digital media
- Engaging in collaboration with the Entrepreneurship faculty through joint publications, mentoring and course development
- Contribute to research life of the Department and Entrepreneurship Group
- Undertaking leadership and other administrative roles within the department and the school.
Our campuses (Atlantic and City Campus) are located in Nantes, a mid-sized city in western France serviced by an international airport and are 2 hours away from Paris by train. Bustling with cultural and social events, the sandy Atlantic coastline an hour’s drive away to the west, and rolling vineyards and castles to the east, Nantes is the ideal city to live in. Home to more than 1,330 companies based in the city, Nantes also boasts a rich economic and industrial identity. Audencia Business School also holds campuses in Paris, la Roche sur Yon, Beijing, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
Electronic applications are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest March 1, 2021.
The application packet must include the following documents addressed to Dr Thibaut BARDON, Associate Dean for Faculty. Please cite the reference number REF. BS04-ENT in the subject line of your application:
- Application letter
- Contact information for two persons willing to give recommendations
- Curriculum vitae
- Information regarding previous teaching experience, teaching evaluations and teaching philosophy.
- A research statement showcasing the present and future research direction
- A list of publications, pipeline of outputs currently under review and in progress and an example of work in progress in the main area of specialization.
Informal inquiries about the post can be sent to: Prof. Natalia Vershinina, Head of research for Business & Society department and Professor of Entrepreneurship (email@example.com) or Prof. Emma Avetisyan, Head of pedagogy for Business & Society department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Audencia is also looking for a pedagogical profile : https://entrepreneuriat.com/audencia-new-position-assistant-associate-full-professor-in-entrepreneurship-teaching-focused