Audencia Business School invites applications for a new Entrepreneurship opening with pedagogical orientation.
Audencia Business School holds Triple AACSB EQUIS and AMBA accreditation and is one of the leading European and French business schools. Audencia offers a wide range of programs, including BBA, Masters/MSc, MBA, Doctorate and Executive Education Programs and employs 137 core faculty members from 29 countries.
Entrepreneurship at Audencia:
- A core team of permanent professors (entrepreneurship, family entrepreneurship, business models, growth, gender, entrepreneurial finance, corporate entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship-as-practice), 2 International Affiliated Faculty and a team of adjunct lecturers trained to our pedagogy;
- 3 Research Chairs: Family Entrepreneurship and Society, Finance for Innovation and Entrepreneurship for a Sustained Growth
- A center to supporting entrepreneurship for all our communities (students, Alumni, employees, companies, local ecosystem) including pre-incubator, incubator, student association to support entrepreneurial initiatives, and intrapreneurship experimental lab in Audencia
- Entrepreneurship as a core discipline in all teaching programs including a specialized bachelor’s and master’s degree.
The candidate for the position must:
- Hold a PhD or a DBA
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills at graduate, post-graduate and executive education levels.
- Be able to teach in English and French language.
- Evidence of attracting research funding is also a plus.
The successful candidate will join Audencia’s Entrepreneurship Group, under the Business and Society Department. We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise in:
- Entrepreneurship : the ensemble of the subjects related to firm start-up, with possible specialization in new firm growth and entrepreneurial budgeting and finance
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Designing, managing, and delivering courses in graduate, postgraduate and executive programmes in the field of entrepreneurship.
- Managing or co-managing programmes in Grande Ecole as part of Bachelor and Major in Entrepreneurship
- Engaging in outreach by developing relationships with local and regional entrepreneurial and support ecosystem
- Developing and publishing pedagogical case studies in entrepreneurship and student/practitioner printed or digital media
- Contribute to pedagogical developments in Entrepreneurship Group and wider Business & Society Department
Our campuses (Atlantic and City Campus) are located in Nantes, a mid-sized city in western France serviced by an international airport and are 2 hours away from Paris by train. Bustling with cultural and social events, the sandy Atlantic coastline an hour’s drive away to the west, and rolling vineyards and castles to the east, Nantes is the ideal city to live in. Home to more than 1,330 companies based in the city, Nantes also boasts a rich economic and industrial identity. Audencia Business School also holds campuses in Paris, la Roche sur Yon, Beijing, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
Electronic applications are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest March 1, 2021.
The application packet must include the following documents addressed to Dr Thibaut BARDON, Associate Dean for Faculty. Please cite the reference number REF. BS03-ENT in the subject line of your application:
- Application letter
- Contact information for two persons willing to give recommendations
- Up-to date Curriculum vitae
- Information regarding previous teaching experience and teaching philosophy.
- A list of publications, pipeline of outputs, and an example of work in progress in the main area of specialization.
Informal inquiries about the post can be sent to: Prof. Natalia Vershinina, Head of research for Business & Society department and Professor of Entrepreneurship (email@example.com) or Prof. Emma Avetisyan, Head of pedagogy for Business & Society department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Audencia is also looking for research profile : https://entrepreneuriat.com/audencia-recruitment-assistant-associate-full-professor-in-entrepreneurship-research-focused