- EM Strasbourg Business School,
- University of Strasbourg LaRGE Research Center,
- University of Strasbourg,
will organize a workshop on behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship on 9th and 10th of November 2017. The workshop aims to bring together all researchers working on any behavioral or cognitive aspect of entrepreneurship.
Call for papers
Any empirical, or theoretical or methodological research on the following topics (not exhaustive) is welcomed:
- Entrepreneurs cognitive biais
- Entrepreneurial behavioral finance
- Entrepreneurial behavioral strategy
- Methodological issues in behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship
- Experimental methodologies in entrepreneurship
- Psychology, cognition, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial team and group rationality
- Linking growth attitudes and entrepreneurial cognition
- Conceptual importation from other scientific fields: economics, psychology, sociology
The workshop will be built around different sessions types:
- Full paper sessions
- Research project, work in progress sessions
- PHD sessions
- Roundtables : on methodological issues,financing research, network building, etc.
Submissions can take several forms:
- Full papers
- Working papers
- Extended abstracts
- Outline of the PhD dissertation
- Presentation proposals (for roundtables)
There is no conference fee
Proposals can be submitted to webcongress.em‐strasbourg.eu/ebca2017 before June 30th, 2017.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified on July 20th, 2017.
We look forward to welcoming you in Strasbourg.
The organizing committee :
Dr Anne-Gaëlle Figureau, Pr Anaïs Hamelin, and Dr Marie Pfiffelmann.
ebca2017 @ unistra.fr