Call for Papers 3rd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days
April 3-4, 2018, Cnam, Paris
Research on innovation has become a hot topic over the past years. This topic is now multiform and has
spread amongst most of the fields in social sciences. Numerous issues about innovation are studied with
various focus as such as individuals, organizations, economic systems or political systems. The 3rd Abbé
Grégoire Innovation Days aims to highlight the latest researches on innovation. With this event, we intend to contribute to the field and to develop the research community around innovation. Placing this conference under the patronage of the Abbé Grégoire who founded the Cnam in 1794 we wish to humbly contribute the work done on innovation by the Cnam for more than 200 years.
For the 2nd Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days, in March 2017, we hosted 27 panels where 112 papers were debated in various disciplines from management to finance and economics, all focusing on innovation.
For this 3rd edition, the conference will be open to a diversity of academic knowledge in a multidisciplinary
approach of innovation. The idea is to shed light on original researches in various fields, from creativity to
regulation, from social innovation to 3D printing, from innovation clusters to crowdfunding, and many
You are invited to submit your paper in one of the Special Interest Groups (SIG) that will take place during
- Submission Opening: mid-December 2017
- Deadline for submission: January 15th, 2018
- By February 25th, 2018: Reviews will be sent to the authors. Papers will be either accepted,
accepted with modification, or rejected
- By March 25th, 2018: Deadline for submission of revised papers if modifications were requested
- April, 3-4th 2018: conference!
- Full papers from 15 to 30 pages (including references)
- Times new roman 12, double space
- Submissions should be written in English
- Any type of contributions is welcome: literature review (provided they have significant added value),
empirical, theoretical or conceptual papers, with qualitative or quantitative methodologies.
All submissions will follow the standard double blind review process.
The submission process will be communicated on our website: www.abbegregoireinnovation.com
Academic Journal in Partnerships
The 3rd Abbé Abbé Grégoire Innovation Days are in partnerships with numerous academic journals. The
authors will have the opportunity to submit their papers to these journals for special issues
(communicated later) or with a facilitated process:
- Entreprendre & Innover
- Entreprise & Société
- European Review of Service Economics and Management
- Finance Contrôle Stratégie
- Innovations, Revue d’Economie et de Management de l’Innovation (REMI) / Journal of Innovations Economics and Management (JIEM)
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- International Journal of Manufacturing Technology & Management
- Revue de l’entrepreneuriat
- Technologie & Innovation