Symplatform is symposium on digital platforms, that brings scholars from all management discipline and industry leaders to foster discussions and define the past, present and future evolution of the digital platform economy
Due to the current situation, it will be totally digital and free of charge: 5 sessions (one and a half hour each) from June 29th to July 3rd at 2pm CET.
Registrations are open here: https://lnkd.in/gv8GER4
The schedule is the following:
• June 29th: Opening and guest speech by Prof. Roberto Verganti
• June 30th: Papers presentations
• July 1st: Pitch Your Challenge – Presentations from platform-based start-ups
• July 2nd: Papers presentations
• July 3rd: Round table and closing speech by Prof. Wim Vanhaverbeke
Symplatform is a joint project by Politecnico di Milano, Trinity College Dublin and Audencia Business School, organized by Tommaso Buganza, Laurent Muzellec, Sébastien Ronteau, Deepak Saxena and Daniel Trabucchi.
Further information at https://symplatform.com!
Symplatform is symposium on digital platforms, that brings scholars from all management discipline and industry leaders to foster discussions and define the past, present and future evolution of the digital platform economy.
The aim of Symplatform is to:
- Share knowledge and collaboration between scholars in the field from various perspectives in Management Sciences by presenting and discussing papers;
- Discuss with and involve practitioners, both managers and entrepreneurs, in the conversation, bringing forth their perspectives to guide future research and have a real-world impact.
Bridging the gap between these two sides creates a knowledge sharing platform where traditional papers, presentations, and keynotes speeches are enriched by collaborative workshops that bring scholars and practitioners together.
This first edition will take place at Trinity College Dublin (Dublin – Ireland) on April 16th nd 17th 2020.
During the conference participants will be selected to submit a full paper to the Journal of Business Ecosystems.
For more information visit https://symplatform.com or email email@example.com
Deadline for submitting a paper: January 19th 2020.
Call for participants_JBE