8-10 September 2010
Mission of the Conference
The Conference’s mission is to bring together leading European and world ‘players’ in the field of entrepreneurship to discuss and share their results and opinions in the context of a United Europe: the place and the role of the European entrepreneurship in crisis and post-crisis development.
- To discuss the strengths and the weaknesses of European entrepreneurship in the context of globalisation, knowledge-based economies and multicultural business environment;
- To analyse the role and behaviour of European entrepreneurship in the crisis and in post-crisis development;
- To present recent entrepreneurship research and developments in entrepreneurship training in a united Europe;
- To discuss current and potential projects and develop networks between researchers and teachers, consultants, entrepreneurs and policy makers from Europe and the other regions of the world;
- To observe how European entrepreneurship could contribute to the success of a new European strategy for development until 2020.
For general information, coordination, and for questions on contributions please contact Kostadin Kolarov or Yordanka Ivanova.