Symplatform is symposium on digital platforms, that brings scholars from all management discipline and industry leaders to foster discussions and define the past, present and future evolution of the digital platform economy
Due to the current situation, it will be totally digital and free of charge: 5 sessions (one and a half hour each) from June 29th to July 3rd at 2pm CET.
Registrations are open here: https://lnkd.in/gv8GER4
The schedule is the following:
• June 29th: Opening and guest speech by Prof. Roberto Verganti
• June 30th: Papers presentations
• July 1st: Pitch Your Challenge – Presentations from platform-based start-ups
• July 2nd: Papers presentations
• July 3rd: Round table and closing speech by Prof. Wim Vanhaverbeke
Symplatform is a joint project by Politecnico di Milano, Trinity College Dublin and Audencia Business School, organized by Tommaso Buganza, Laurent Muzellec, Sébastien Ronteau, Deepak Saxena and Daniel Trabucchi.
Further information at https://symplatform.com!