5-8 July 2010
HAN University of Applied Sciences, Arnhem, the Netherlands
On behalf of the IntEnt 2010 organizing committee, we are very excited to invite you to join us in creative and inspiring Arnhem, the Netherlands for the 20th IntEnt world conference. We invite you to submit your paper or best practice to be presented during the conference. If you do not want to submit a paper you are welcome to register as a participant.
Abstract submission deadline: 15th of April 2010
Notification of acceptance: 1st of May 2010
Submission of accepted full papers: 1st of June 2010
The IntEnt world conference provides a unique opportunity to network, share and learn about research and best practices in Entrepreneurship and Education. Special theme this year is Entrepreneurship and the (fine) Arts.
Other topics are:
* The impact and effect of entrepreneurship programmes
* Stimulation of entrepreneurial behaviour
* The role of education in the start-up process
* Entrepreneurship education and creativity
* Best practice in schools, colleges and universities
* Innovative ways of teaching entrepreneurship inside and outside the
* The role of the government and the private sector in fostering
* Training the trainer
We hope to see you in Arnhem!